PO BOX 116
NELSON MANDELA BAY MUNICIPALITY
Alternatively contact the Corporate Services Directorate, tel. (041) 506-3259
NO faxed applications will be accepted.
In terms of its Employment Equity Plan, the
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for appointment to the under-mentioned position. Persons with a disability are encouraged to apply.
INFRASTRUCTURE AND ENGINEERING DIRECTORATE
SENIOR DIRECTOR: DESIGN, IMPLEMENTATION, CONTRACTS AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
(DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION)
POSITION CODE: 190096
TASK Grade 20 (R991 440 – R1 378 344 per annum)
(Basic salary only, excluding benefits)
Qualifications and experience required:
- B.Sc Civil Engineering or B.Tech Civil plus Pr Eng or Pr. Tech Eng.
- NQF level 7.
- Registered with the Engineering Council of South Africa.
- Valid Code EB Driver’s Licence.
- Five to seven years’ experience at managerial level.
Key attributes and competencies:
- Strategic Management and forward planning abilities.
- Excellent Communication and Relationship management skills.
- Excellent Financial Management skills.
- Excellent Operations Management skills.
- Good Technical report-writing, monitoring and evaluation skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and contracts.
- Knowledge of applicable
municipal policies, as well as any other relevant legislation to the
Manages the key performance areas and result indicators associated with the formulation and review of the plans, identification and prioritisation of needs and measures necessary to address the provision of the Design and Implementation Sub Directorate, communicating with functional and community based role players, formulation of contract and, approving and monitoring the execution and application of procedures regulations and standards in order to ensure priorities the Municipality complies with requirements in terms of the Integrated Development Plan.
Ref. 14 – 7 February 2020